Name: Hunter Arkaman
Origin: The Legend of Arkaman
Classification: Wandering Knight
Age: Mid 20's
Abilities and Skills: Super strength, senses, speed, durability, acrobatics, agility, endurance, flight, levitation, elemental manipulation, lightning and wind resistance, can create forcefields, uses Saber Hustle to increase his attack power, regeneration, skilled swordsman
Weaknesses: Unable to lift heavy objects, overconfidence, being insecure, lacking strength like legendary heroes.
Destructive Capacity: City level+ (Supernatural Desecration his ultimate move is able to destroy, likely higher)
Range: Extended melee range normally, several dozen meters with Raining Lances
Combat speed: Capable of landing more around a hundred strikes per second
Durability: Large building level+, Nigh immunity to lightning and wind, can substain a few hits without staggering, likely higher
Strength: Superhuman (can trade blows with anyone extremely larger in strength than him)
Standard Equipment: The Legend Sword and his Claw Gauntlet, the Hidden Claw
Intelligence: Skilled warrior, knows his opponent's strengths and weaknesses, charismatic to sway people to follow his ways. Knows his instincts and seems smart in his words of wisdom especially in the battle domain.
- Vortex Dance: Hunter spins around rapidly over around 360 degree horizontal sword slash in a tornado position.
- Saber Hustle: Hunter swings his sword in a dance by perfoming a hustle as the red aura surrounds him to increase his attack power temporarily.
- Panther Fury: Hunter slashes upwards and downwards to follow it up by swiping his target with his claw gauntlet.
- Gale Blitz: Hunter picks up speed from the wind and dashes through his opponents with powerful thrusts.
- Wonder Barrier: Hunter creates a forcefield that protects himself including his teammates from physical and magical attacks for a short period of time. It also protects him from time stop (if used at the perfect timing before the time stop is affected on him).
- Healing Saviour: Hunter imbues himself in green aura and can heal either himself or his teammates giving them a moderate amount of health.
- Violent Tempest: Hunter performs a somersault extending his sword outwards slashing the enemies numerous times in a violent way while airborne.
- Raining Lances: Hunter jumps up in the sky and summons a barrage of energy lances from the sky to strike the battlefield.
- Supernatural Desecration: Hunter's ultimate attack. He engulfs his target in a white circle as the invisible swords slash them numerous times as he readies himself to charge up to them to follow it up by slashing them rapidly physically. He then jumps up and summons a devastating explosion to conclude the most powerful move.
■ "You should always learn to never let your guard down at all cost."
■ "Vaya con dios, in peace."
■ "I can tell your skills are wondrous as mine."
■ "Let's see what our fate decides on our performance shall we?"
■ "Rule number one: Never turn your back on your opponent."
■ "When life gives you bravery, make history!"
■ "Try not to overexert yourself... Healing Saviour!" - using Healing Saviour.
■ "You are quite one skilled fighter I say."
■ "Don't forget this metonymic adage: The pen is mightier than the sword. Behold!"
■ "May the wind dance with you in the raging hurricane!" - using Vortex Dance.
■ "Good to know you're knowledgeable about your enemy."
■ "Feast your eyes on this miraculous event that will scar you for eternity... Supernatural Desecration!" - using Supernatural Desecration, his ultimate move.
■ "That was very well put my friend."
■ "Amazing battling tactics you could pull off."
■ "Abandoning a helpless person never belongs in my blood."
■ "Turning your back on your enemy is never the best way to deny their request on a battle."
■ "Killing your opponent can be insanity but without your protection, you can find yourself lying on the ground in defeat for it is too late for regrets."
■ "Only those who deserve freedom have stronger hearts full of confidence and patience."
■ "Contribute your courage by showing how brave and efficient you are when you become a warrior."